It is with a great deal of disappointment that we need to inform you that we have decided that the best call is to cancel the vigil for tomorrow evening, April 30th. The weather is not only looking unfavorable but potentially dangerous for folks traveling in Charlotte Wednesday evening.
If there are any folks you have invited out, please let them know!
We hope that everyone will plan to attend the rally at the Duke Energy former headquarters:
Duke Energy Shareholder Meeting Rally and Press Conference
Thursday, May 1st
8:30 AM arrive and set up for 9:00 AM rally and press conference
Former Duke Energy headquarters, 526 South Church St, Charlotte, NC (location of shareholder meeting)
Thanks for all that you do to preserve and protect our community.