Join Clean Air Carolina, Catawba Riverkeeper Foundation and CPCC’s Center for Sustainability for a Clean Air – Clean Water Film Festival!
Clean Air-Clean Water Film Festival
Tuesday, February 25 @ 6:30 p.m.
Central Piedmont Community College Central Campus/Tate Hall
1206 Elizabeth Ave., Charlotte, NC 28204
As part of our new clean air – clean water collaboration, we’ll show three 20-minute documentary films relating to air and water quality:
- Carbon Nation
- Living Downstream
- A Message from the Marcellus: What NC Needs to Know About Fracking and the Natural Gas Industry
Following the film screenings, a panel of experts will discuss air and water topics raised in the documentaries. Panelists include:
- June Blotnick, Executive Director, Clean Air Carolina
- Sam Perkins, Riverkeeper, Catawba Riverkeeper Foundation
- Dr. RoseMary Seymour, Executive Director, CPCC Center for Sustainability
- Bruce Henderson, Energy & Environment Reporter, The Charlotte Observer
Enjoy light refreshments and networking beginning at 6:30 p.m. Film screenings will begin at7:00 p.m. This is a free event but we are encouraging RSVPs.
Please invite your friends and neighbors to learn about the air and water quality issues affecting our region – forward this email!
Clean Air Carolina
CPCC Center For Sustainability