Here’s a great opportunity to make your neighborhood greener and more sustainable. Apply today!
Sustain Charlotte Offers Sustainable Vision Plan Assistance and
$500 Incentive to Local Neighborhoods!
Six days left to apply!
Applications Due by 5:00 pm this Sunday, December 15!
In 2012, with funding from Wells Fargo, Sustain Charlotte partnered withthe City of Charlotte’s Neighborhood & Business Services staff to assist neighborhoods in achieving a more sustainable future through Power2 Live Green. Although dozens applied, only a few could be selected.
Sustain Charlotte is now accepting applications to work with five additional neighborhoods to develop Sustainable Vision Plans in 2014, and will award each selected organization up to $500 to kick-start plan implementation.
Sustain Charlotte will:
● Help you identify your community’s greatest needs and develop a plan for long-term success
● Work with you to draft your own Sustainable Vision Plan
● Connect your community to resources and partners to implement your plan
● Regularly attend your neighborhood meetings to help you make progress towards your goals
● Explain how your neighborhood could be eligible to receive an additional $25,000 toward plan implementation
And check out the great videos below of recent neighborhood sustainability successes!